Vendor Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of use
Findyourkeeper.ie, (alias the “website”, the “site”, or the “service”).
Beekeeper, (alias the “vendor”, the “producer”).
The following are the terms & conditions of use for the website Findyourkeeper.ie, in subscribing to an account and advertising your products, you, the beekeeper\producer\vendor agree to be bound by these requirements in your use of the service.
FindYourKeeper.ie may update the sites terms & conditions at any time it deems prudent, you are requested to familiarise yourself with the current terms & conditions.
If any changes occur, Findyourkeeper.ie will attempt to update vendors via vendor provided email address.
- The products to be marketed on this website are limited to products produced from honeybees, or honeybee product derivatives. These include primarily honey, cut comb & beeswax candles.
- This site’s intended use is localised to the Republic of Ireland. Only products produced in Ireland may be sold here. Honey and edible honey products may not be marketed if they are wholly or in part produced in a country other than the Republic of Ireland.
- Due to the requirement for all cosmetics needing regulatory testing prior to sale & the potential liability that this causes, products of a cosmetic nature are currently not permitted for sale on the site.
- Use of this website may not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation of the jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland.
- Honey for sale on this website is intended to be marketed based on its location of production and should be advertised accordingly. As such, it is not permitted to sell honey from one region and market it as if from another. ie Wexford honey may not be sold as if produced in Meath.
- This website is intended for use by the primary producers of Republic of Ireland honey and other honey bee products. It is then intended that the primary users acting as vendors to this site are beekeepers, or directly assisting a beekeeper, ie a relative or employee etc.
- Repackaged or imported honey is not permitted for sale on this website.
- The sale of alcoholic products (ie mead), are not permitted for sale on this website at this time. This is due to licencing & taxation issues.
- The sale of beekeeping hardware, or beekeeping supplies such as tools, protective clothing, animal feeds, medications or treatments may not be sold on the site. You may sell bees inside of hives\nucs, only if the hardware is occupied with bees. Persistent disregard to this requirement may lead to account termination.
- The sale of clothing is not permitted on this site. Apparel includes t-shirts, hoodies, bee suits etc. Persistent disregard to this requirement may lead to account termination.
- ie reserves the right to refuse use of the website to anyone it deems necessary and at its sole discretion.
- The management of Findyourkeeper.ie reserve the right to request confirmation of identity of any person wishing to become a vendor. This is an anti-fraud step. The general confirmation process will be ask the would-be vendor to provide a scan or picture of official identification, such as a passport. All details other than the full name and facial picture may be obscured. Failure to provide identification when requested may lead to the account creation process being suspending.
- On the occasion of a sale, vendors must transfer the goods purchased by the vendors stated delivery method, within the time frame listed by the vendors posting schedule, or, refund the purchaser the full payment received. Any delays encountered or expected should be communicated to the purchaser by the vendor. If\when refunding a customer for whatever reason, the vendor will incur a loss due to the transaction fees involved. This is a normal part of ecommerce & you accept this eventuality as a given in using this website.
- ie is not responsible for any liability arising from products sold on this website by the producing vendor. The onus for having public liability insurance for their products, and maintaining appropriate health and safety steps during your production, is on each producer\vendor to maintain.
- The contract of sale is created between the buyer and the seller of the product(s) requested. The sale will be deemed complete once the goods requested are paid for in full, & have been delivered in merchantable quality to the purchaser.
- If it transpires that the product(s) sold are: faulty, damaged, spoiled or otherwise do not arrive as advertised, the vendor is required to offer the purchaser a like for like replacement or a full refund of the damaged goods full purchase price. In the case of perishable fresh food products, this requirement is waived.
- Vendors who wish to cease trading on this website, may at any time, have their data removed on request, as long as there are no remaining orders to be rectified or monies owed, all the vendors data can be deleted on request. For an account/data deletion request, email Steve@findyourkeeper.ie
- You may not copy, duplicate, clone, transmit or otherwise damage the intellectual property of FindYourKeeper.ie.
- Purchasers have a right to cancel an order with no justification for up to 14 days (the cooling off period for online goods) from the date of the purchase being delivered to them, provided the goods are returned in the condition they were sold in, ie they are unused\unopened and are in merchantable quality. Perishable fresh food items are exempt from this requirement.
- ie reserves the right to remove any content posted to this site if it deems it inappropriate for the scope of its intended service offering.
- Customer data must not be harvested in any way, or to be used for any reason other than to complete the transaction. For example, you may not collect customer data for building marketing lists, this is illegal.
- Customer data may not be communicated to the public or any 3rd party under any circumstance. This is a highly serious issue and will be dealt with accordingly, including account deletion and escalation to the relevant authority.
- The FindYourKeeper bee icon image, and the trading name “findyourkeeper”, belong to Findyourkeeper.ie and may not be duplicated without permission. Use of the website does not confer any rights of copyright for the design or branding of the website to the vendor in any way.